Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Star City it is!

We went to the good ol' Star City (not really old... hehe!) months ago (oo nga, late post hehe! was inactive blogger, di ba?). I was excited for my kiddos, actually, ako din. The last time I went to Star City prior to this visit, I was preggo with J2 and was so inggit with  T and J1 (also with yaya) because I was not allowed in any of the rides and some of the attractions. I was a mere spectator then! (Ako pa mandin, mahilig sa mga ganyan. Hay!) I told myself, I am definitely going to come back to SC (Good thing, its only in the Metro. Next in line na Enchanted Kingdom. Yay!).

A year after that, I was given XX number of free ride-all-you-can tickets to SC! (Thank God!) Haha! Wish granted! I was sooo happy (okay, that's the child in me lol!). So off we go to SC! The Demetrio's invaded Star City together with the yayings (we already have 2, for J1 and J2). The timing was so great, no long lines/queue to rides. We were glad there were no "field trip" that time, only "small" groups like us wanting to have some SC fun!





We were at the SC early, as in kaunti pa lang tao that time. As soon as we entered SC, J1 got amused with the ducks. And for some minutes, we could not get him leave the ducks. Quack!




Winner talaga sa kabilugan ng mata si J2. lol!

With the boys minus one - Ayaw ng panganay, a.k.a. T

Sabi sa inyo, hindi ako mahilig sa rides. Nag-solo pa ako dito. LOL!



Many people get amused with J2, look at his round eyes and when he looks, akala mo me utang ka sa kanya na malaki haha! 

With J1. And I don't know why peg nya ang tulug-tulugan dyan...

And since hindi puwede si J2 sa ride, iwan sya with yaya

Ayaw paawat!

Guess who's hungry here!?!?

Siyempre, enjoy sina yayings (update: we have new ones now)

Amused J1 with the roller coaster (not in the picture)

Little J2 aims to line up in the roller coaster?? lol!

My boys! (That time I was already excited to get into the roller coaster. Come on, T!)

Anak, san mo gusto ride?

Pigilan mo si ading, J1! (Ading is ilokano term for younger sibling)

We love family day out! How about you?


xoxo, mommy kate

No comments:

Post a Comment