Friday, August 12, 2011

Running in thoughts


A lot of things have been in my mind lately. They say you have to unload to feel better. No, these thoughts are not "problems," but more of things I want to do or I want to happen. 


I tweeted one time that I admire people who make things happen. Yes, I do. I want to be like them when I grow up. (LOL!) I want to make things happen, to bring change and I want to do a lot of things (I have a list and it isn't finish yet).


What should I do? I have myself to rely on to make "things" happen. I love this quote. 


Do you believe what it says?


And these thoughts on my mind? 




Will happen! Yes, I believe so!




And please...




At this point in my life, a wife and mother of two boys, with an 8-5 work time (or more) - I feel time is a luxury. I know other moms or other people will agree. With conviction, I know I will materialize these thoughts in mind. The next question is when. Soonest! In God's own time. So help me God. But I know (sometimes), I have to...


... smell the flowers, appreciate the sunlight...


And I know...




God is good. He will make a way for me. 


What's running in thoughts lately? Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment