Monday, April 05, 2010

Typical


T and I went to grocery just before lunch the other day. Our househelp listed out things that we need to buy, i told her to do that every week so I'll know what needs to be replenished - she has been religiously doing it so. Being at home, i know she can keep  track of our supplies which I also double check. (This was not the practice of our previous househelp then, she would only tell me that we need to buy "this" and "that" when its literally "ubos na". I would tell her over that she needs to let me know in advance because i may not keep track of some things at some times.)

Before T and I headed for home, we went around the mall to check some things out,  whatever comes across our minds... We have our own agenda, ayayay! He went on looking for sneakers, rubber shoes and shorts... I went on looking for blouses, bags and shoes (what else could be in every woman's list! yay!). Then went to the hardware, wishing things we will buy when we will have our own house.

Just purely window shopping....

Then we went to this shop which sells bags, shoes and other stuff - and since i am really looking for new shoes, i saw one  two, that really got me giddy in trying it on. The Simply VW fits me perfectly! Oh my! I can hear the cash register *ka-shing! ka-shing!* Haha! We also eyed on a RL sneakers for T. Super nice...

Oh well, we didnt buy them just yet ;)

We got buko halo-halo and buko mais instead... hee hee! Got hungry in the process of window shopping, it always happens to us. I was waiting for my halo-halo while making this post... 





And here's my halo-halo (got hungry with window shopping haha!)





Here's T's buko mais...
 

 

The white thingy is his spoon, whisking out the buko mais...

We tried not to talk about what we saw in the shop... We talked instead about the movie "Blind Side" we saw on DVD the other day... Nice movie...

Then off to salon after... Ü



I love doing this with T... typical date but enjoyable and enriching... We are nearing our 3rd year of marriage... Hmmm... Does he have something in store for me? I am seriously crossing my fingers. Haha! 


This is one of the typical dates T and I have... How is your typical date with your partners? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment