Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Breastfeeding (and family pictorial) - Post-Breastfeeding Month post

So here, I am trying to "revive" my blog - and technically, I am starting with a month-old activity that my family joined in.

I am so grateful to be part of N@W yahoogroups.(This group is an off-shoot of the W@W - WeddingsAtWork yahoogroups.) This group has become my source of information of almost everything not only in marriage and parenting but also in other aspects of life. And not only that, isa siyang malaking support group. Grabe ang bonding dito, even though I don't post regularly, you still feel welcome everytime. Ang masaya pa dito, you get opportunities na you just don't get anywhere. 

When Mimma Benz posted in N@W about having breastfeeding pictures taken (part of Breastfeeding Month celebration), aba! gorabelles agad ako! All time pangarap ko is to have breastfeeding pictorial haha! Since J1's time pa - but since budget is limited, nakuntento na kami sa "piktyur-piktyuran." I even have a breastfeeding in public pictures in my Facebook, career! Now with J2, pangarap achieved! lol!



The pictorial was taken last 12 August in Life by Imagine Nation's studio. Though we were late (yes, we were! ayayay!), we enjoyed the pictorial so much. Actually, ngarap level ang pictorial, pagdating namin, pictorial agad haha! Kasi almost packed-up na sila. At super thankful ako kasi kahit late kami, the photogs still took our pictures with delight! J2 and I had breastfeeding pictures finally! (me dramatic shot pa hehe!) And what's more exciting is we even had a family pictorial! WEEEE! Winner! Thank you talaga sa N@W, to Mimma Benz, to the Imagine Nation Life team of Bea, Olive and Brianna, to Monique and John Mateos Ong, to the other N@Wies (sayang, I was not able to meet all of you. Si Maricar na lang inabutan ko).

Mimma Benz also made a post on this here.

Here are some of our pictures taken... enjoy!


With J2 (16 months and still breastfeeding!)


Love love this shot!

Saling-cat-cat si kuya J


As we say, breastfeeding is a family affair

All together now, "Happy Breastfeeding Month!"

Emote si mommy




Love the boys!
Thanks for dropping by! Till next post!

xoxo, mommy kate

No comments:

Post a Comment