Thursday, September 08, 2011

Playtime

Warning: this post is picture loaded.

Last long weekend, i got so bummed when the weather was "not at-all nice." Like everyone else, I was looking forward to it because it meant 4 days of family day! But then again, it was not at all good and we have to make out of what Mother Nature gave us for those days. On the first day of that "great" long weekend, we went to Greenbelt 5 - me, to attend the La Leche League monthly support group meeting (which I try to attend every month) and I was late because I didnt know about the change of venue teehee! - and J1 to play in Timezone (as promised by me) who ended up also playing with dear little J2 since there were not much kids playing inside the "playroom" of Timezone then, so they all went in - they owned the place technically that time haha!


I love seeing J1 play.He can be all sorts - he can be fearless but wary and careful (connect?). You know when kids play - they dont have apprehensions, they try everything (or some), they laugh like its the bestest thing in the world and they feel like the world is theirs.I hope adults can also be like that towards life but, oh well, things get different, they say.


Moving on... I am sharing with you pictures of my babies in the "playroom."

Warming up - thinking if he should try the kid-treadmill tehee!
Remember I told you he's fearless but careful haha!

Off he goes with Ate Claire

Trying to do the other way... Let's see.
He did not do it, instead he asked J2 to join him. Teehee!
And got comfortable on the slide, since no one was using it. Smart kids.


Way too comfortable... (look at yaya's hand below haha!)
And he has other things in mind to do as well.
After the slide, he tried (his best) to get through this. (Did not succeed)
I think he tried again to slide =)
This little guy thought of a swimming ball poll and loved it!
J1 asked yaya to have J2 join him in the swimming ball pool
From the looks of it, I think he likes it.
Or maybe wondering where he is.
I thought he was showing a thumbs-up sign =)
He said he can sleep in here.
Or not.
He eventually got up and play with the balls instead.
Though he does not know how to play with the balls.
Taste test, maybe?
Uhmm, this gonna take long.
Let's get another ball and try...
What to do next???
Can I offer you one for a free taste? Come on.
Ok, time to swim back to my ball pool

I freaked out. I thought J2 got drowned in the balls. Hee!
And he's back and kinda shocked haha!
I think he wants us to bring home the balls.
What do you think J1?
Lezgo sago!
Hold it right there, bro!

By the way, I wore a short dress that day and my loving J1 told me before we left that I was a princess. I looked good, I suppose. Walang kokontra! Anak ko to haha! So I didnt pass the chance to get my picture taken with my "princess" dress as told by J1. Haba ng hair ko ha hehe! I even posted it as a status in my FB. Haha!




In the pic: With J1, not paying attention cause he wants to go back to Timezone and I was holding him back. Hehe! I had my Boncho with me from Indigobaby. I was so happy to find the Dainty Black still available at Dr. Cricket's clinic (thanks ayi!) because this design was already sold out (everywhere online). Lucky Me! (not the noodles). I used it one time in the office and my officemates liked it and never thought it was a breastfeeding cover! Fab! I also used my (super loved) Frannie and Vinnie satchel which I got during their introductory offer. Super sulit buy! This bag is a head-turner. I swear, people always take a double-look at the bag, not me lol!, when I am carrying this bag. And yes, I wear it every weekend (my weekend bag) for our family day-out and sometimes in the office when I feel like it. It's like, "doesn't she have other bags?!" Oh well, I will wear this bag till its beaten up - if it will be since its all cowhide leather - the best thing of all is its proudly Philippine made! And didn't I tell you, I so love the (leather) smell. Hmm... I think I should have another post on this lovable bag. Yep, lovable, it was love at first sight - meaning, i loved it when i saw it in Topazhorizon and loved it even more when i had it. Winner!

We were at the Ayala Center the whole day - we even went to this Havaianas activity at the Glorietta Activity Center.


J1 was kinda afraid because it was wobbly inside, Tatay has to tell him everything is okay.

He liked it inside. Too careful though haha!

Then, we found ourselves at Toy Kingdom, who wouldn't be when you have kids.

And they went for the slide. Again.
And yet again.

J2 was put into this blue horse. Look at him...

Maybe wondering what this is.

He tried to have his taste test. Again.

He realized it was just a ride.

Hiiiyaaaa! And off he go! Haha!

Then we tried this little horsie on him.

And he liked it too!

We played at the Little Tikes, Step2, Lerado section - if only we can bring them home. Look at the little J2's smile! He melts my heart.

We all went home beat up and happy. And thank goodness the rain poured out all its heart content in time when we got home. Thank God!


Hope we can do this again. Love love love. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! I love the skirt you were wearing! :D

    Roxi
    www.mommyroxi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks roxi! its actually a dress hehe!

    so cute, your son name is the combined names of my kids =) (gabriel joaquin and uriel jacob)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete